معرفي و بحث پيرامون کارت Geforce9800 Gtx

اشتراک گذاری

• ارسال 62
  • ایجاد شده
  • آخرین پاسخ

برترین ارسال کننده‌های این تاپیک

برترین ارسال کننده‌های این تاپیک

خوب تو ایران بازی های داخل جعبه رو در میارن

سلام . من 8800GT MSI گرفتم 3 تا بازی که اعلام کرده بود داره ، توش بود. 5600 MSI هم گرفته بودم توش 9 تا CD داشت . من تا حالا ندیدم اشانتیون ها رو بردارن . چون رو جعبه می زنه که حاوی اشانتیون هست .

لینک به دیدگاه

شما با گارانتي گرفتي كه اشانتيون توش بود؟

درود

بله عزیز ایشون با گارانتی خرید ن .

البته بستگی به شرکت وارد کننده هم داره که این جنس رو ارائه میده . اگه بردارن خوب برداشتن دیگه کاریش نمیشه کرد .

لینک به دیدگاه

با سلام

مشخصات:

Performance

NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX

770 MHz GPU

128 Stream Processors

400 MHz RAMDAC

Memory

512 MB, 256 bit DDR3

2300 MHz (effective)

73.6 GB/s Memory Bandwidth

Interface

PCI-E 16x 2.0

DVI-I, DVI-I, HDTV-7

SLI Capable

Resolution & Refresh

240Hz Max Refresh Rate

2560x1600 Max Analog

2560x1600 Max Digital

Requirements

Minimum of a 450 Watt power supply.

(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 24 Amp Amps.)

Minimum 550 Watt for SLI mode system.

(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 30 Amp Amps.)

Two available 6-pin PCI Express power dongles

9800_gtx_ssc_kutija.jpg

9800gtx_evga_1.gif

9800_gtx_ssc_struja.jpg

لینک به دیدگاه

با سلام خدمت دوستان

مقایسه این کارت گرافیک در حالت SLI و (Triple SLI (3x SLI

اگه تکراری بود شرمنده

با تشکر

لینک به دیدگاه

• 1 ماه بعد...

Get ready for the details:

MSRP: $229

Core clock: 738 MHz

Shader clock: 1836 MHz

512MB GDDR3 Memory: 1100 MHz

2- and 3-Way SLI support

card.jpg

connectors.jpg

power.jpg

chip_card.jpg

chip_55nm.jpg

gpuz2.gif

لینک به دیدگاه

power.jpg

This is kind of surprising - the 9800 GTX+ actually is using MORE power than the 9800 GTX original card. This tells me that NVIDIA basically "wiped out" any power advantages and savings they got with the 55nm product by pushing the clocks up to improve performance. Obviously I was expecting these results to be quite different, with the power savings and performance improvement for the new G92b over G92.

Performance, Pricing and Availability

In our first Radeon HD 4850 512MB preview we decided that it was a great performing card for the money - with an MSRP of $199, the then-$269-priced 9800 GTX wasn't nearly as attractive. Since then though NVIDIA has decided to cut the prices on the original 9800 GTX to $199 and offer up this new "+" model for just $30 more - $229 MSRP.

As we have come to learn from NVIDIA's launches though: we'll believe it when we see it. The 9800 GTX+ isn't even schedule to show up in the channel until the middle-end part of July giving AMD a larger window of opportunity than we initially thought.

Initial Thoughts

While I am really not a fan of doing these "rough cut" previews of products, the schedules from AMD and NVIDIA more or less dictated it for this instance. The joy of launch dates and changes is something I wish upon no one. We did get some interesting information from it all though - the AMD Radeon HD 4850 and the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ appear to be nearly equally matched in price and performance. We will have our FULL reviews of the HD 4850, HD 4870 and GeForce 9800 GTX+ cards in the coming week with many more games, benchmarks and hopefully some updated information on pricing and availability of all of these parts.

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .
توجه: مطلب ارسالی شما پس از تایید مدیریت برای همه قابل رویت خواهد بود.

مهمان
ارسال پست در این تاپیک...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

اشتراک گذاری

• اضافه کردن...