رفتن به مطلب

قدرت فوق العاده برای پردازنده ای با قیمت فوق العاده

rezarasnani
 اشتراک گذاری

نسخه پردازنده را که ذکر نکرده ؟ درکل من باور ندارم که نسخه سوم این پردازنده به این قیمت فروخته شود .

لینک به دیدگاه

نسخه پردازنده را که ذکر نکرده ؟ درکل من باور ندارم که نسخه سوم این پردازنده به این قیمت فروخته شود .

اقا کانال معتبره شما چرا شک داری هست که میگم
لینک به دیدگاه

اقا کانال معتبره شما چرا شک داری هست که میگم

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

خوب اگر اینجوره منم 5960x را 20 دلار میخرم ، خوبه قیمتش ؟

لینک به دیدگاه

باو من چی میگم میگم برو ببین این قیمت هست اینمیکی از کانال های معتبر یو تو یوب 111 هزار بار این ویدیو دیده شده چی بگم دیگه

Not long ago I compared the Intel Pentium G4400 and AMD Athlon X4 860K in an effort to determine which budget CPU gamers should purchase. Both cost well under $100, and the G4400 which was my preferred choice for gaming features two Skylake cores and a whopping 3MB L3 cache… which is especially whopping when compared to the 860K’s complete lack of an L3 cache.

The G4400 isn’t a bad budget processor, but what if I told you for about the same money you could be rocking an octa-core processor based on a fairly modern CPU architecture, with a truly massive 20MB L3 cache.. hey? What if I told you that? Well it’s true and there really aren’t any strings attached.

The processor in question is the Xeon E5-2670, a server grade processor that just 4 years ago was retailing for $1550 US. Today it can be had for just 5% of the original retail price, and I picked mine up on eBay for just $75 US, which works out to only be $125 Australian including shipping from the state’s, dirt cheap right!

For that money you get an 8-core, 16-thread 32 nanometer Sandy Bridge-EP processor clocked at 2.6GHz with a 3.3GHz maximum turbo frequency. As this is a Xeon processor it can also support ECC memory, along with standard DDR3 memory clocked up to 1600MHz running in a quad-channel config.

The only other piece of the equation is an Intel X79 motherboard which can also be purchased online for a fair price. Expect to pay just under $200 US or a little less than $300 Australian.

In comparison the Core i7-4960X which features the same CPU architecture boasts just 6 cores, though they are clocked higher at 3.6GHz. The 4960X also has a smaller 15MB L3 cache though it can support slightly faster DDR3-1866 memory. What is most important to note here is that the 4960X began selling in late 2013 for around $1000 and today you can still expect to pay that same ridiculous figure for one.

Those wanting an Intel 8-core processor in their desktop system are limited to the Core i7-5960X, and while its a very impressive CPU, it comes to the tune of $1050 US, or a wallet melting $1600 Australian. Spec wise the Core i7-5960X and Xeon E5-2670 are actually quite similar on paper with the only significant difference being the change in CPU architecture from Sandy Bridge to Haswell.

I am not suggesting the E5-2670 will be faster or even as fast as the 5960X but I don’t expect it to be much slower either and given the extreme price difference that’s really something. Obviously an 8-core processor is going to crush the Pentium G4400 but what about the much more expensive Core i5-6600K and i7-6700K processors? Let’s find out…

9e941f1c1db1dd388b11908a9ae59149.jpg

55bf90cbbd9daa3e2e24c489b5287fbb.jpg

aa6251acd33ca2b68d529c9f0af197c9.jpg

کاری به کانال طرف ندارم

اما ایمیل و اس ام اس زیاد داری هااا ;)

جواب بده :D

دوست عزیز اونی که کالاگرد داره چه فرقی داره گفتی ؟

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .
توجه: مطلب ارسالی شما پس از تایید مدیریت برای همه قابل رویت خواهد بود.

مهمان
ارسال پست در این تاپیک...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

اشتراک گذاری

• اضافه کردن...